AGENDA AND NOTICE
PRAGUE CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021
THE PRAGUE CITY COUNCIL WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT THE PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING AT 820 N JIM THORPE BLVD., PRAGUE, OKLAHOMA, ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021 AT 6:30 P.M. NOTICE GIVEN AND POSTED AT PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL AND DECLARATION OF QUORUM
- INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF MINUTES AND TREASURER’S REPORT
- REVIEW OF FINANCIALS / EXPENDITURES
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON2020-2021 AUDIT PRESENTED BY BECKY FLEMING
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CHRISTMAS IN THE PARK, AL THORPE AND RYAN ALEXANDER
- 7. Discussion, consideration, and possible action to approve a Contract for Sale of Real Estate whereby the City of Prague will purchase from Prague Builders, Inc. a tract of real property located in Section 20, Township 12 North, Range 6 East, City of Prague, County of Lincoln, State of Oklahoma as more particularly described within the contract, for a purchase price of $125,000.00; and authorizing the City Manager to execute all documents necessary and proper to effectuate the contract.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CONTRACT WITH MILLER EMS FOR AMBULANCE SERVICE TO THE CITY OF PRAGUE
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON OFFICIAL TRICK OR TREAT NIGHT WITHIN THE CITY
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON PURCHASE OF A GREENS MOWER FOR THE GOLF COURSE
- NEW BUSINESS
THE ABOVE NOTICE POSTED AT PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING ON THE 8TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2021.