AGENDA AND NOTICE
PRAGUE CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020
THE PRAGUE CITY COUNCIL WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT THE PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING AT 820 N JIM THORPE BLVD., PRAGUE, OKLAHOMA, ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020 AT 6:30 P.M. NOTICE GIVEN AND POSTED AT PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2020.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL AND DECLARATION OF QUORUM
- INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF MINUTES AND TREASURER’S REPORT
- REVIEW OF FINANCIALS / EXPENDITURES
- PUBLIC HEARING ON CLOSEOUT FOR CDBG CONTRACT #17466 CDBG 18
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION TO APPROVE THE COMPLETED CDBG CONTRACT #17466 CDBG 18 FOR STREET RECONSTRUCTION AND ALL CLOSEOUT DOCUMENTS, TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE PROJECT AS COMPLETED AND TO AUTHORIZE ALL FINAL PAYMENTS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES IN THE AMOUNT OF $8,460.00
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON PRESENTATION OF 2019-2020 AUDIT BY BECKY FLEMING
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON APPOINTMENT TO THE PRAGUE PLANNING COMMISSION TO FILL THE UNEXPIRED TERM OF ANDREW BENSON ENDING JUNE 30, 2022
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON RESOLUTION 11092020A APPROVING 2021 REGULAR MEETING DATES FOR THE CITY COUNCIL
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTIONON RESOLUTION 11092020B APPROVING 2021 REGULAR MEETING DATES FOR PRAGUE PLANNING COMMISSION
- Discussion, consideration, and possible action to enter into executive session pursuant to 25 O.S. Section 307(B)(4) for confidential communications between a public body and its attorney concerning a pending investigation, claim, or action relating to the Prague Community Hospital North Carolina Bankruptcy matter and Lincoln County Oklahoma lawsuit against T.U.L.S.A., that with advice of attorney, determines that disclosure of which would seriously impair the ability of the public body to process the claim or conduct a pending investigation, litigation, or proceeding in the public interest.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON ITEMS DISCUSSED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding City of Prague claim in the CAH Acquisition Company #7 North Carolina bankruptcy.
- Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve that certain Loan Agreement, Promissory Note, and other ancillary documents between the City of Prague and the Prague Healthcare Authority memorializing and ratifying the advance of funds from the City of Prague to the Prague Healthcare authority for transition expenses related to the purchase of the Prague Community Hospital by the Prague Healthcare Authority from T.U.L.S.A.; acknowledging the incurrence of indebtedness by the Prague Healthcare Authority , providing the organizational document creating the Prague Healthcare Authority is subject to the provisions of the Loan Agreement and Note; authorizing the issuance of the Note; and authorizing the City Manager and Mayor to execute the Loan Agreement, Promissory Note, and other ancillary documents related to the transaction.
- NEW BUSINESS
THE ABOVE NOTICE POSTED AT PRAGUE MUNICIPAL BUILDING ON THE 6TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2020